Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Why do girls always play the victim in sex?

So I got into a relationship with a girl and we had sex after 1 week of meeting. Then she got horny one day and I didn't want to do it cause I was busy. And then we broke up a month later for other reasons. Then I hear from her friend that I "used" her only for sex. Which isn't true because we both enjoyed it and it was with consent and with fairness. We ended the relationship because I just wasn't attracted to her anymore just like any relationship would be with sex or not.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I actually agree with this. I think it's often a stereotype that men can use women for sex and play with their emotions (when it is often a mutual thing). I have posted questions here before, and you see answers that say "he got what he wanted" or "he only wanted 1 thing." i think it is harder for women to trust a man's intention because some really will do this. but i agree regardless, you can't say you feel used when you agreed to it, i think women have a harder time disconnecting emotionally from sex, they want feelings in exchange. that would be my answer, but you can't generalize. for myself, i just think i am not a victim, if i have sex with a guy and he doesn't want me, then i just move on.

however, i think i would feel that way when i was younger and i had to learn it. i think women don't like being known to have given it up to someone that doesn't feel the same way. but i agree, it is a way to make yourself a victim. the whole thing about "giving it up" or "he got what he wanted" is just weird to me now.

• 1 year ago

I don't know why you say girls ALWAYS play the victim in sex. Makes no sense because it's not true.

Besides, if a girl thinks someone is only using her for sex while she's seeing a guy, then why would she bother to have sex with him at all? Think about that one!

Your ex was probably upset and feeling bitter about the break up, so she had to think of something derogatory to say about you, instead of just letting it all go and moving on. I think that might be why she said you were using her for sex.

1 year ago

There is only one thing, or only one thing apart from being friends with someone, that's what makes it a relationship, rather than a friendship. It's stupid really, I'll freely admit guys only want one thing, because there isn't anything else, apart from talking, or doing other stuff.