How to nicely turn this guy down? or should I just block him?

Last year i got paired with this one guy at my school to do a project so I had to give him my number, thinking he seemed normal, but he turned out being really strange. He texted/called me for a few weeks and at first it wasn’t bad but only a few days after getting my number he kept trying to flirt with me and ask... show more Last year i got paired with this one guy at my school to do a project so I had to give him my number, thinking he seemed normal, but he turned out being really strange. He texted/called me for a few weeks and at first it wasn’t bad but only a few days after getting my number he kept trying to flirt with me and ask if I’d date him even though i hardly knew him. After telling him i wasn’t interested in a relationship many times over the next couple weeks he seemed to finally get the message and he stopped trying to talk to me. Until a few days ago when he randomly added me on all of my social media (which he didn’t even do before) and then he texted my number. Again, it didn’t take him long to start saying weird sh*t like “we should go on vacation together” and a bunch of other stuff.
He admitted to viewing my instagram profile 20 times in a day even though i don’t even post anything, and he keeps trying to hint at us dating even though i told him again that i don’t like him in that way.

i seriously do not know what else to do other than block him, but since i always see him and have to talk to him at school i’m hesitant because it’ll for sure make it awkward. but he won’t take no for an answer so i don’t know what else to do. any advice??
1 answer 1