Car in the military should i ship the car i have or buy one when i get to my first base?

so i am enlisting in the Air Force soon. I am leaving for bmt on march 26th i was wondering should i ship my car to my first military base or just buy one when i get there? I have 2001 xterra with 158000 miles it has been really reliable ever since i got it almost 4 years ago. The car still looks good. I am going... show more so i am enlisting in the Air Force soon. I am leaving for bmt on march 26th i was wondering should i ship my car to my first military base or just buy one when i get there? I have 2001 xterra with 158000 miles it has been really reliable ever since i got it almost 4 years ago. The car still looks good. I am going to be starting of as an e3 so the pay will be decent. But i am not really trying to be stuck in a car payment. Shipping the car will cost an average of $900. The reason why i dont want to buy another car is that i would like to save up my money and invest it in something else also the car might I buy might come with its own set of problems, and i might end up spending more money in it than i had planned. Obviously if i get shipped overseas i will have to leave it behind, but if i am in the states i would like to stick with it. What would you do if you were in my situation?