How do you feel about someone who tries to get into a medical career when this person makes fun of special needs kids?

I know someone who is a very horrible person in real life and always keeps trying to get into a medical career when they’re not qualified and this person makes fun of special ed kids and makes fun of of those who are sick or disabled. This person admits that they are not passionate about medical and only wants... show more I know someone who is a very horrible person in real life and always keeps trying to get into a medical career when they’re not qualified and this person makes fun of special ed kids and makes fun of of those who are sick or disabled. This person admits that they are not passionate about medical and only wants money. This person bullies people.
And this person would miss a day of work every week and even made up a false excuse to miss 2 months of work and was not fired.
This person has even caused others to lose their job and somehow got away with it.

I feel this is unethical and this person should not enter a medical profession or anything medical related..what do you think? This person has bullied someone who had depression and even told them to commit suicide and this person is just a very horrible person. What can be done? I really feel like someone like this should not do anything medical. This person even made fun of someone who had an eating disorder calling them fat, etc.
Update: Please do not answer this question if you are going to attack me and say ‘it’s not my business’, etc. I’m not getting into this persons business, but only asking how you feel about someone like this who tried to tell sick people to kill themselves, laughing at a special needs kid, bullied someone into an eating... show more Please do not answer this question if you are going to attack me and say ‘it’s not my business’, etc.
I’m not getting into this persons business, but only asking how you feel about someone like this who tried to tell sick people to kill themselves, laughing at a special needs kid, bullied someone into an eating disorder. And this person has also injured people too in their personal life... I really hope this person never gets into medical.
Update 2: This person tried to become a doctor or nurse and is becoming a pharmacy tech and even trying to do something medical and work with DNA, or STEM. This person says they only want prestige and money. This person messed up a bunch of supplies at a hospital.. I am horrified that this person said and did all these things.. show more This person tried to become a doctor or nurse and is becoming a pharmacy tech and even trying to do something medical and work with DNA, or STEM. This person says they only want prestige and money.
This person messed up a bunch of supplies at a hospital..
I am horrified that this person said and did all these things..
Update 3: I just feel horrible about what this person said and done to others. I almost want to cry for those people. I’m worried if a suicidal person does die because of this person. This person is very awful... made fun of a eating disorder person and bullied a special Ed kid. She also hates germs. So this person is not... show more I just feel horrible about what this person said and done to others. I almost want to cry for those people. I’m worried if a suicidal person does die because of this person. This person is very awful... made fun of a eating disorder person and bullied a special Ed kid. She also hates germs. So this person is not suited to medical and is a money hungry charlatan..
Update 4: I’m not going to do anything but I’m asking you what you think about this person. I’m talking about an ethical and moral issue and this person’s personality.
Update 5: Read the whole question before judging. I already explained well that I was not going to do anything. This is some one going into medical and is abusive towards those who have Severe illnesses in her personal life. I was asking an ethical morality question. I agree there are jerks in any profession..but for... show more Read the whole question before judging. I already explained well that I was not going to do anything. This is some one going into medical and is abusive towards those who have Severe illnesses in her personal life. I was asking an ethical morality question. I agree there are jerks in any profession..but for medical it’s completely unethical for someone to abuse people who are ill.