I'm forgetting unimportant things, and I'm letting it get to my head, do I have a mental problem?

I could forget what I was gonna say in an conversation, I could forget my train of thought, I could forget what I was gonna do after I finish this shower. I'm not bothered about the fact I'm forgetting these things, it's normal. What's bothering me is the fact that I can not seem to let it go,... show more I could forget what I was gonna say in an conversation, I could forget my train of thought, I could forget what I was gonna do after I finish this shower.

I'm not bothered about the fact I'm forgetting these things, it's normal. What's bothering me is the fact that I can not seem to let it go, it's at a point where this can happen multiple times a day and I can not relax or focus on anything else because I keep trying to figure out what it is.

I keep trying to tell myself it was probably not important, but it doesn't help.
I keep trying to write everything down, but that would be silly to do during an conversation.

Idk if it's some kind of anxiety, it's been like this for about 3 years now, and it's actually making my life more uncomfortable.

It might not matter, but I'm usually an easily stressed person, and also quite self-conscious