Are you forgiving or unforgiving?

• 6 days ago

I’m unforgiving after I suffer the consequences of being too forgiving, usually. Of course by then, it’s usually too late. 

• JJ

Depends on the magnitude of 1 to 10. of deceit and hurt caused.

up to 5 forgiving. anything above unforgiving.

I'm open-minded. If someone truly hurt me and walks away not thinking twice about it, then I wouldn't forgive them. I forgive animals all the time, though.

Forgiving most of the time

Forgiving...

Both! It depends on the situation.

I'm forgiving although if you continually wrong me I may not trust you anymore.

• SW-6

I find it hard as I get older to grant those who have done me or my family wrong any 2nd chance. The majority of forgiving to those not sincere enough to take it and be grateful you gave it is lost on them thinking you are a punk wussy who they can disrespect yet again. I have to say, life is too short to risk any more garbage, so I am very conservative in giving any 2nd chances out. Fool me once.....

• Erik

One could also say, live is too short to hold onto that kind of stuff

Nobody is perfect so why pretend to be a perfectionist??? forgive n do new mistakes in life, learn out of it and carry on.....life is all about new experience.

forgiving