Is being LGBT abnormal?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I think LGBT must go to psychiatrists,

They must check their MENTAL.

If psychiatrists treat them, they are otherwise possessed by some demon!

• 9 months ago

It's not. You are who you are.

• 9 months ago

I'll separate Gay (man or woman) and Bisexual from Transgenderism (i.e. people suffering from Gender Dysphoria, a documented mental illness).

Going with homosexuality, yes, it would be abnormal. To put it simply (again, being offended by this is like being offended that the sky is blue) living creatures reproduce through sexual intercourse, a male and a female. A same sex couple can't reproduce together, so their sexual attraction to the same gender (don't care snowflakes, gender/sex, same thing) serves no biological purpose.

• 9 months ago

No, it is not abnormal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

If we’re being real here in countries like: America, Canada, or even some Spanish countries being LGBT is pretty normal and mostly no one really cares. If you’re in one of the areas where LGBT isn’t as widely accepted then it is considered abnormal. As a murican’ I can say that being LGBT is pretty normal and I don’t realky give a **** if you’re LGBT.

• 9 months ago

No.

Never has been, never will be, not right now.

• 9 months ago

So very sick and abnormal. Pray for them.

• Elizabeth
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

ButButBut I am not a troll: There you go again!

• 9 months ago

If I knew someone who says they are LGBT then yes I would suggest that is abnormal.

LGBT.

The L is for lesbian. G is for gay, B is for bisexual and T is for transgender.

No one person could be all of them.

• 9 months ago

Kind of.

• 9 months ago

No.

• 9 months ago

Yes.

Remember when GLB? Why the change??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.