Is being LGBT abnormal?

• Favorite Answer

I think LGBT must go to psychiatrists,

They must check their MENTAL.

If psychiatrists treat them, they are otherwise possessed by some demon!

It's not. You are who you are.

I'll separate Gay (man or woman) and Bisexual from Transgenderism (i.e. people suffering from Gender Dysphoria, a documented mental illness).

Going with homosexuality, yes, it would be abnormal. To put it simply (again, being offended by this is like being offended that the sky is blue) living creatures reproduce through sexual intercourse, a male and a female. A same sex couple can't reproduce together, so their sexual attraction to the same gender (don't care snowflakes, gender/sex, same thing) serves no biological purpose.

No, it is not abnormal.

If we’re being real here in countries like: America, Canada, or even some Spanish countries being LGBT is pretty normal and mostly no one really cares. If you’re in one of the areas where LGBT isn’t as widely accepted then it is considered abnormal. As a murican’ I can say that being LGBT is pretty normal and I don’t realky give a **** if you’re LGBT.

No.

Never has been, never will be, not right now.

So very sick and abnormal. Pray for them.

• Elizabeth

ButButBut I am not a troll: There you go again!

If I knew someone who says they are LGBT then yes I would suggest that is abnormal.

LGBT.

The L is for lesbian. G is for gay, B is for bisexual and T is for transgender.

No one person could be all of them.

Kind of.

No.

Yes.

Remember when GLB? Why the change??