vic asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 9 months ago

What do you think of people planning to vote for trump again in 2020?

130 Answers

Relevance
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Some people never learn.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

nothing

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

They can vote for anyone they want. People are always making dumb decisions.

I won't decide who I will vote for until I know who the candidates are. I don't like Trump but I voted for him in 2016 because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. We had two bad candidates to choose from. Hillary is pure evil.

• 9 months ago

Two timing dummies!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I think we're awesome.

What do you think about people who dont respect the Democratic process or freedom of choice?

Source(s): Black Democrat for Trump
    • Sassy9 months agoReport

"I think we're awesome"I literally just laugh

• 9 months ago

They really should wake up and realize that Donald Trump doesn't care about most of the people who voted for him.

• that's right, we have an amazing economy, thanks to the Presidents policies, all time lows for minority unemployment, etc., because the President doesn't care---liberalism is one f4cked up disorder---enjoy the next 6 years, morons--

• Nick
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

They are racists and morons.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Suicide by election...They’re tired of living

• joedlh
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

They're hoping for the Rapture.

• 9 months ago

It depends who the Democrats nominate. Right now, their candidate field is packed with people who have endorsed ideas that border on Looney Tunes. I don't want a second Trump term, but if the D's nominate a nutball, well, I have 2+ years of evidence of what a Trump presidency looks like, and while I don't love it, it's not the disaster I feared in 2016.

So I'd rather have 4 more Trump years than any years of Warren or Sanders or Harris or Booker. But if the D's nominate someone sensible like a Biden or Klobuchar or Hickelooper, I'll vote Democrat.

• Eric9 months agoReport

Sanders is not promising anything we can possibly achieve without some extreme tax hikes on all businesses and without businesses there’s no jobs and without jobs there’s no future

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.