Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Trump supporters, are you happy that you're the reason why America is in decline?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most Trump supporters are retired or Fox News junkies. But they won't be after Trump cuts the Medicare and tried to kill social security. Donald lies to the cognitively challenged and they believe those lies. The reality is the job market is terrible--the worst in years.

Trump added 1.5 trillion to the nation's debt in 2017 and again in 2018 --we have nothing to show for it. The interest on the National debt is 1.3 trillion dollars per year.

With only the middle class paying all the taxes we are already in an economic crisis. That is like being married, buying new cars, a nice house, and new furniture, then your wife quits her job.

Businesses and manufacturers are shutting down. The cost of food and medication has tripled. And yet, the farmers are bankrupt and still waiting for their promised millions in farm bailouts because of Trump bad policies.

What is Donald doing-- he is going to shut down the government if he doesn't get billions more for his pet project --the wall.

Donald just gifted Melania 100 million for her pet project "Be Best " which was a joke. Last week, he gave Ivanka 100 million dollars for her pet project "Empowering women in foreign countries" that she cannot even identify.

Trump plans to give the 1% even larger tax breaks this year.

• 9 months ago

you want the republicans to be the reason because you know it is libtards like your self grow the **** up and realize it snowflake

• 9 months ago

How do you define your decline? By prosperity? By low unemployment? By high minority employment? By repatriation of offshore billions? By new favorable trade pacts? By peace breaking out?

• Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

False false false false false false

• 9 months ago

i dont think annerica is on the decline

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

The reason America is in decline is because our Federal government now consumes ~40% of our GDP, a new all time high. And the percentage continues to rise.

• thomas f
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Sorry Dan. 40% is accurate, and continues to rise.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Actually Republicans have been sabotaging America since I was a teenager in the 1970s!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Still sore she lost ???? TRUMP 2020 !!!

• 9 months ago

As long as they have the satisfaction of hurting the folks they don't like, they'll never be able to see how much they actually harm themselves.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Someone lied to you and you fell for it..LOL

• 9 months ago

Trump could literally steal the money from his supporters and make them sleep on the streets and they wouldn't care as long as he "owns the libs"

• Quay
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I’m happy my taxes were lowered and the economy in my state is thriving.

• Quay
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

I’m only a 23 year old accountant who graduated college last year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.