Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 9 months ago

My dentist says I should remove all my teeth and get dental implants. It's covered by medical insurance. Should I do it?

All my teeth are chipped and hurts all the time. There's no fixing them.

I am 25 years old and about to work on wall street

I don't want to have pain while working

I can't even eat anymore

What should i do?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Take advantage of your medical coverage and live without pain.

• 9 months ago

Sounds like a good idea

• 9 months ago

Are you sure your insurance will cover the entire cost of implants? and how many do you need? they are very,very expensive! in my area its at least 3000 to 4000.dollar per tooth! I should know I have several!.

• 9 months ago

Really.. Dental implants is good rather than chipped teeth or pain. Before getting dental implants you should be consult with Ivanov Orthodontic Experts of dental. It's really worth for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

u should do it

• 9 months ago

Wait, please be careful. Once you remove your teeth, there's no turning back. Also, removing them might give a ton of complications, especially related to your bone structure. Due to this, it should be done only as a Last Last resort. Consult other dentists. Two more that you believe are good. Trust me, it's gonna worth it.

• k w
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

seems like a no brainer.......maybe ask a holistic dentist just for a 2nd opinion from a different perspective.....and ask about insurance too....

• 9 months ago

The recommendation seems reasonable.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You decide

• 9 months ago

No brainer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.