Israeli Arabs/Druze: Since the nation-state law has passed, don't you all regret what you have done for your stupid little israhell?

I'm sure you all do.
Update: @yoel cohen: You are providing sources way before the law passed. I dare you to get me one source after the law passed, which you can't.
Update 2: @yoel cohen: Yeah you guys infected arabs with the gay virus is israhell.
Update 3: @yoel cohen: Do you know how many israeli jews have starred in gay porn? Countless.
Update 4: @yoel cohen: And let's not forget the tel aviv gay pride parade you host everyday you queer.
Update 5: Here you go yoel. What do you have to say about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrtlNkB4LWM
Update 6: @tno: Seriously? Nothing has changed since the law has passed? Did you forget that Arabic is no longer an official language? Did you forget that this law gives only the Jews the right to "self-determination"? Did you forget what bibi said right after the law passed in the Knesset saying "this is our... show more @tno: Seriously? Nothing has changed since the law has passed? Did you forget that Arabic is no longer an official language? Did you forget that this law gives only the Jews the right to "self-determination"? Did you forget what bibi said right after the law passed in the Knesset saying "this is our country", implying that israhell is only for the Jews period??? How senile are you?
Update 7: @dan: I feel so sorry for you man. I wish and really hope one day there really will be peace, equality, and co-existence where you live.