Do you think this is appropriate?

My son is 25 years old. He sometimes talks to people using terms like “boy” for guys and “kiddo” or “kid” for both guys and girls. He’s 25 but he thinks it’s ok to use terms like that because he’s got a lot of work experience and he’s currently a store manager for a Walmart Neighborhood Market (the smaller... show more My son is 25 years old. He sometimes talks to people using terms like “boy” for guys and “kiddo” or “kid” for both guys and girls.

He’s 25 but he thinks it’s ok to use terms like that because he’s got a lot of work experience and he’s currently a store manager for a Walmart Neighborhood Market (the smaller Walmart’s) And hes only been working there for 2 years. Previously he had managerial experience working at subway from ages 17-23 and also got managerial experience from working at Hardee’s.