rowe house, townhouse/condo or single standing house (pick which one you like is the question)?

Favorite Answer

separately standing own house with fence around it and a large garden for me. i hate noise, so no wall neighbours for me. there is no difference in living in apartment or town house. did u mean ROW house? practically the same as town house

• barbara11 months agoReport

i feel the same way with the news and SHUT UP GRAMMER POLICE I SPELLED IT RIGHT

Single home for a family and townhouse/condo for single person

Townhouse. The closest thing there is to owning a single family house, but no exterior work.

• Keisha11 months agoReport

They may or may not be true depending on the townhouse. I currently live in a townhouse and I am responsible for the exterior. The association is only responsible for the common areas. I pay less dues. Ones that take care of the exterior have higher dues. It depends on if it matters to you.