ed asked in HealthDental · 9 months ago

How do I cure cavities without going to the dentist?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

You can't. You can sometimes remineralize a defect in the enamel by applying certain prescription medications but once it hits dentin it's done. You have to scrape out the infected dentin otherwise it continues to grow.

Source(s): I've been a registered dental assistant for 22 years
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

fill the holes with spakfiller

• 9 months ago

Sorry, but you have to go to the dentist.

• 9 months ago

Yes, you can cure cavities without going to the dentist. By Brush with fluoride toothpaste, Oil pulling and by getting Vitamin D from dairy products, like milk. It can be helps you to cure from cavities.

• Crystal9 months agoReport

Milk is actually bad for your teeth so is fluoride everything else you said is true though oil pulling will cure cavities depending on how bad they are

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Once the cavity is formed, unfortunately you'll have to go to the dentist because we don't have any knowledge over an alternative. However, to avoid more cavities I say eat well; be away from sweets of any kind and try to go all green, industrial food is terrible for our oral health.

• 9 months ago

Apply a little turmeric powder on your infected teeth. Keep it for a couple of minutes and later wash it off by using warm water.

Source(s): The secret ingredient that can eliminate cavity-causing bacteria in our mouth - dld.bz/singredient
  • 9 months ago

No way. What's your problem with dentists? Are you 6 year old?

• manononbre9 months agoReport

Maybe he just wants to save some money. Also, he would be very much right in trying to find a natural solution. Researches might say a dentist's work is safe but in reality we know too little of our body to be 100% sure.

• 9 months ago

You cant

• 9 months ago

Superglue

• 9 months ago

You can't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.