Just got back from vacation and my wife found bedbug bites. Is there anything else I can do?

Hi everyone, me and my wife recently got back from vacation and about 18 hours after we got home my wife noticed a set of 3 itchy bumps on her back and another set of 2. I did an initial check at the hotel and found nothing and we kept our luggage on a luggage stand about 6 feet from the bed. As soon as we found... show more Hi everyone, me and my wife recently got back from vacation and about 18 hours after we got home my wife noticed a set of 3 itchy bumps on her back and another set of 2. I did an initial check at the hotel and found nothing and we kept our luggage on a luggage stand about 6 feet from the bed.

As soon as we found the bumps (about a day after we got home) we threw everything we had on vacation into the washer and dryer. I also went around and sprayed the house and luggage with multiple bedbug sprays as well as threw down a little DE.

My question is what are my chances of bringing one home and what else can I do to ensure one doesn't start an infestation?
Update: Here is a link showing a pic of the bumps. https://imgur.com/6sr2asa