Why do I feel like I did something wrong?

For some reason things i did as a child is resurfacing and making me feel guilty. I did some really inappropriate things when I was like 7, not nothing too bad. But it wasn’t right. Now I feel disgusted and I feel I will be exposed as a 27 year old. I feel like people know about it and is secretly labeling me. I... show more For some reason things i did as a child is resurfacing and making me feel guilty.

I did some really inappropriate things when I was like 7, not nothing too bad. But it wasn’t right.

Now I feel disgusted and I feel I will be exposed as a 27 year old. I feel like people know about it and is secretly labeling me. I feel like I will go to jail for something I did as a little kid. It involves another kid who is a little younger than me. But nobody was harmed and it’s been over 20 years ago. But I feel like I did something wrong. And I even think about lies I told as a kid to my mom that just makes me feel horrible.

I feel like I have to confess. And just to say I suffered from bad anxiety and ocd. I confessed to my mom about it and she told me that I was a little kid and that it was not serious.

Will this ever go away?