What do I do? Toxic work environment?

I am in an internship with 4 weeks left to go. It’s been so hard. Everyone at work has given me the cold shoulder from the start. I tried making conversations with people and making new friends. It hasn’t happened. Everyone in my team talks to each other and I’m the lone wolf. I’m so depressed it’s tsken a toll on... show more I am in an internship with 4 weeks left to go.

It’s been so hard. Everyone at work has given me the cold shoulder from the start. I tried making conversations with people and making new friends. It hasn’t happened. Everyone in my team talks to each other and I’m the lone wolf. I’m so depressed it’s tsken a toll on my mental health.

I first considered it might be me but i haven’t done anything bad to anyone. Even being shy, I put myself out there and asked people about Thier life and hobbies, just s normal conversation you’d have with someone.

People didn’t like me from the get go. They didn’t even try to get to know me. They invite each other to do things in front of me and it really hasn’t hurt my feelings.

I’ve never quit or walked away anything in my life but I’m just starting to get s strong feeling to do so. I just don’t know what to do. I’ve never had something like this happen to me before.

Do I tell HR? Do I quit? And look for better opportunity? Is there something wrong with me? Am I being weak? I’m so depressed I feel like crying