The meteor is huge, & no question it will hit earth in 6 weeks-what will you be doing til then?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 5
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are correct there are several large asteroids in our solar system. They are all in stable elliptic orbits. As an armature astronomer one of my goals it to chart (they are very visually small and require movement charting to verify identity) confirming ID two of the larger three.

Where have you found this danger approaching at "6 weeks" ?

Until you provide more supporting information of an impending asteroid strike; I'm worrying about the more statistically hazardous things in my life, such as distracted vehicle drivers with cell phones glued to their ears, wearing my seat belt, and eating less red meat and more vegetables, etc..

So if you can prove to me that we are all doomed in 6 weeks. I'll have to advance spotting and confirmation of asteroid Ceres,Vesta and perhaps even Hygiea and cross that off my 'bucket list' in the remaining 6 weeks.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

the usual, shooting looters who try to break in the house,on boom day, maybe the night before,find me a sony walkman,,the lil yellow w blue ltrs on the front,amfm & cassette,,find a tall skyscraper,bring a colt 1911 with e merc tipped 45 bullet or 2 , bring a couple power drinks,ten xanax,put beethovens last ( by solti w chicago SO)

,turn it up & wait for the flash across the sky.

• 11 months ago

keep doing what I'm doing - but with a smile on my face? If the worlds going to end soon then I'm basically going to college free of charge, I don't have to worry about living the rest of my life in debt to the education system.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Actually.....no...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Ignoring idiotic statements like this.

• ...Show all comments
    • Manuel11 months agoReport

Mary, perhaps if the originator had clarified the original question it may have helped and no, theoretical is not too difficult for me. Ciao!

• Paula
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Such is life.

I'm planning to go on YAnswers every day.

Every day up to and including New Years Day.

Actually, my next door neighbor has a baseball bat. He said he will bat it back to where it came from.

No problem

• Clive
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Spending my savings and having fun. Might as well, as there's nothing anyone can do about this.

• 11 months ago

Going to another planet.

• 11 months ago

Having a Party and getting Laid

Attachment image
    Source(s): Just the usual really
  • 11 months ago

according to spaceweather it will miss by a bit over 180,000 miles, so no question indeed

• 11 months ago

Defending my stockpile from looters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.