Should I take 2 backpacks with me when I travel around Europe or is that too much of a hassle..?

Should I take 2 backpacks for my Europe Trip? Ill be driving from country to country in a coach and some drives will be about 6 hours. Should I have one backpack to keep on the coach at all times in the day (even when not on it) to keep snacks, water, phone charger, book etc.. AND another backpack to take out with... show more Should I take 2 backpacks for my Europe Trip? Ill be driving from country to country in a coach and some drives will be about 6 hours. Should I have one backpack to keep on the coach at all times in the day (even when not on it) to keep snacks, water, phone charger, book etc.. AND another backpack to take out with me when I explore the cities which will be for any souvenirs I may get, to carry an extra jumper and/or the non-valuable belongings that I might need whilst I'm out and about? Or is that too much of a hassle?
Update: I'm definitely taking a backpack out and about with me whilst I explore the cities. However, what im really asking is would it be too much/ a hassle to have another backpack on the bus for the stuff stated above
Update 2: Rules of coach/ thieves aside, I just want a general answer if this is a good idea or not.