Annuity an pension?

I am entitled to my ex spouse pension an annuity. our divorce was recently finalized after 8 yeas of fighting. could my ex spouse have used the annuity after the divorce decree has been issued before the Quadro is finalized. I am concerned once the Quadro is completed in a few weeks there wouldn't be any... show more I am entitled to my ex spouse pension an annuity. our divorce was recently finalized after 8 yeas of fighting. could my ex spouse have used the annuity after the divorce decree has been issued before the Quadro is finalized. I am concerned once the Quadro is completed in a few weeks there wouldn't be any annuity left for me my share. could this be possible?
Update: my ex spouse hasn't notified the annuity plan or submitted any copy of divorce decree so my ex spouse has been taking out loans against the annuity plan totaling 30k. my question I am eligible for .50 percent of the annuity which is worth 350k now. do the 30k loan taken out by my ex spouse affects or decrease... show more my ex spouse hasn't notified the annuity plan or submitted any copy of divorce decree so my ex spouse has been taking out loans against the annuity plan totaling 30k. my question I am eligible for .50 percent of the annuity which is worth 350k now. do the 30k loan taken out by my ex spouse affects or decrease my .50 ??????/
I recently submitted decree to freeze my ex spouse annuity to prevent anymore loans. these loans were taken after my ex spouse received the divorce decree!