Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 year ago

How to comfort your wife when she's sick ?

My wife has had a bad cold all week she's getting better but she's still coughing a lot. Her throat hurt the first few days but she's over that she's just still has a bad cough. She's been taking cough syrup and other medicine to help. How can I comfort her ?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Depending how long this has been going on it's either the flu/cold, or it could be allergies in many cases they could look the same.

If you have any Claritin ((loratadine) antihistamine and it works and her symptoms go away then it has been an allergy.

We are in hay fever season now where we are. I'm sneezing and a few people I know have their asthma inhalers in their pockets.

Just give her some Claritin and see if it works.

• 1 year ago

Please don't feed the troll.

1 year ago

Let's see. She has a 4 month old child, she's 6 months pregnant and she's taking cough syrup.

Good for the genetic pool.

1 year ago

I'd leave her. That should make her happy and content.

Where did you say you fall on the autism scale? I'm not believing Aspergers.