What do I do about my internship?

I have an internship that while I am getting good experience it is very hard as people are rude and mean to me. I have done nothing wrong I get my stuff done on time and make any corrections by all deadlines. People ignore me, don’t talk to me, are extremely rude to me if I make a mistake as compared to someone... show more I have an internship that while I am getting good experience it is very hard as people are rude and mean to me. I have done nothing wrong I get my stuff done on time and make any corrections by all deadlines.

People ignore me, don’t talk to me, are extremely rude to me if I make a mistake as compared to someone else . The people talk and treat the interns better then they do me. The interns don’t even include me in anything or make any effort to talk to me and I’ve made efforts to be kind and talk to people.

I feel something is wrong with me because why is this is the case?
When I’m not at work, I can talk to people and they are friendly to me and I feel like I’m treated more normally think I got stuck with a really bad team here because people on other floors make efforts to talk to me too.

I have 4. Weeks left and I don’t know what to do. I’m so depressed and hurt and I’ve never quit anything in my life but in this situation is it a good idea?