Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 months ago

Are 5G towers going to kill people with harmful radiation, or is that just some youtube conspiracy?

I saw an article that some firemen got brain damage reoairing a tower or something.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

they said that about mobile phones in the 90's, because a builder always on his phone died of a brain tumour. Well a lot of mobile phone users then didn't die of brain tumours.

I doubt if it is true, I'm pretty sure people will have said radio and TV was going to kill everyone. Peolpe in the 19th century definitely claimed that train travel would kill passengers

• 9 months ago

getting an illness from any broadband transmission is akin to getting ill from listening to music or looking at a rainbow, is it impossible technically no, but very very very very very very.......................... very very very very unlikely

• 9 months ago

The radition through 4G or 5G tower is very harmful

• The FCC publishes reports on MPE (Maximum Personal Exposure) limits. There are also reports on SAR (Specific Absorption Rate). I am an Amateur Radio Operator. I don't worry too much about any device that has a power output of 50 watts or less. But, to play it safe, I post a sign at hurricane shelters or other places where I may encounter other people, informing them of the potential for exposure to Radio Frequency Exposure. It's just good business to have smart practice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

2G and 4G already is. Why do you think everybody now gets cancer

• 9 months ago

Both.

• 9 months ago

Only the ones foolish enough ignore the barriers and warnings surrounding the towers to get close enough.

• 9 months ago

They should get 4G working first, I hardly get it and I'm not in the countryside. It's not my phone because other people's is the same. It's mostly H+ and even 3G only flickers on now and then.

• 9 months ago

It's yet another YouTube conspiracy. The amount of idiots given a chance to give out disinformation on YouTube is beyond a joke.

• cool
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

yes this is the new form of attack. EMF frequencies are used to sterilise hospital equipment in many cases.

5G will be used to sterilise primary school children.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

yes, its all bad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.