Why is this generation so demanding and weak?

I got out of the Corps after 5 years recently and I have ptsd and other problems. When I bring my service dog everywhere I go I get told by a ******* 15 year old that I can’t have a dog in the building. I wear the EGA emblem on my shirt I get told that I’m a disgrace and should go kill myself. Teens claiming they... show more I got out of the Corps after 5 years recently and I have ptsd and other problems. When I bring my service dog everywhere I go I get told by a ******* 15 year old that I can’t have a dog in the building. I wear the EGA emblem on my shirt I get told that I’m a disgrace and should go kill myself. Teens claiming they have ptsd and they’re depressed and overwhelmed. They don’t know what it’s like to walk in on an active terror cell watch convoys blow up with you’re buddies in it get shot and have to kill a god damn ******* 6 year old because he’s got a ******* gun firing at you. And these ******* are saying they have ptsd because they’re parents got into a god damn argument. I enlisted at 17 and I’m 22 now. I have a 3 stress fractured vertebrae’s and I’m still working out and doing manual labor and these kids ***** about how their back hurts and it’s too hot out. What the **** happened to this generation is there something I’m missing in those 5 years
10 answers 10