Polygraph?

Took my polygraph for the first time for secret service yesterday and I was completely honest expect on one question. Before I get to that in the very beginning he said to wash my hands for better sweat detection and I did. Then he said my “character” section I did horrible on. I was dumbfounded and I immediately... show more Took my polygraph for the first time for secret service yesterday and I was completely honest expect on one question. Before I get to that in the very beginning he said to wash my hands for better sweat detection and I did. Then he said my “character” section I did horrible on. I was dumbfounded and I immediately thought “that may be a trick question to squeeze me for confessions”. He’d tell me how I was doing throughout like it looks better or worse so he asked me if I ever cheated in school. I said no. Which I did I know it was a lie and he didn’t say anything about it or mention it. My character is very high standard so was that a trick question? And was the washing your hands a trick too? Just to see if I had the character to do what someone told me to do when no one is looking? I’m really curious I asked him about the character he said I did bad on and he just said “I don’t understand the question” and ignored it so I’m just really curious
1 answer 1