Whats wrong with me?

For the past week I haven't been feeling well but still been going to school cause it's exam week. So on the first day I just lost my voice and had i tummy noise and sore throat. On the second day I felt sick to my stomach and still had everything else from the first day. On the third day I still felt sick... show more For the past week I haven't been feeling well but still been going to school cause it's exam week. So on the first day I just lost my voice and had i tummy noise and sore throat. On the second day I felt sick to my stomach and still had everything else from the first day. On the third day I still felt sick but I had a massive as headache. On the forth day. The headache was gone but everything else was still their, and my whole body was aching and I felt really hot. On the fifth day I still felt really hot and my body still ached and I still felt sick to the stomach but it just got worse. Then today it was really bad I could barley stand up to go to school and I was sweating a lot and felt like I was going to throw up and I got the headache again but it was 10x worse and I was just had no energy to do anything. What's wrong with me. I have an important exam tommorow
1 answer 1