Car tire question?

This might be a silly question, but bear with me. So, I have a 2012 Toyota Yaris and I need to get a singular rim for it. I'm not entirely sure of the size of rim I should purchase. The tires that are on it are size 195/50R16. I looked up rims using the make and model of my car, but they were 15 inch rims and... show more This might be a silly question, but bear with me. So, I have a 2012 Toyota Yaris and I need to get a singular rim for it. I'm not entirely sure of the size of rim I should purchase. The tires that are on it are size 195/50R16. I looked up rims using the make and model of my car, but they were 15 inch rims and the description had a little "guide" on how to choose the right size that said that R15=15 inch, R16=16 inch, etc. I'm worried if I google "2012 toyota yaris rim" I will end up with the wrong size rim and be out of money and my ride to school. I just want to make sure that I purchase the correct size because I am a broke college student. Thanks for any help!
Update: Forgot to add, the listing that confused me said it fit a 2012 Toyota Yaris but were 15 inch rims while my tires are have "R16".