tips on not getting carded for cigs?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

You're never gonna not get carded for buying cigarettes it's part of the cashiers job and they aren't gonna get a citation for selling that to a minor just so you can look cool. If you need to avoid being carded then you're too young to be smoking.

• 1 year ago

Don't try to buy any. Don't smoke. Not good for you, Mik'.

• 1 year ago

just quit smoking ...you should also check a doctor, ppl. who did succeed in quitting smoking, listen to their stories ....be strong your health is the most valuable thing you have

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Wear a gray wig and pillow under your shirt, walk with a cane and say "Hey Sonny" in a wizened voice works for me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

What about them? You're supposed to ask a question.

• blank
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

There are none. They will card you no matter.

• 1 year ago

Why would somebody pay $6 for a cheap pack of cigarettes? I quit smoking 15 years ago when the cheap cigarettes were $1.89. I had been smoking for ten years and that was getting too expensive for me.

Any cashier who values his paycheck will card you. When I get carded for alcohol, I don't mind. However, it rarely happens as I am 41 and I buy it at the same three places (two of which one has to be 21 to enter). I could tell you what I did 24 years ago, but standards and laws have tightened since then.

• 1 year ago

Don't smoke.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Don’t buy cigs, you won’t be carded.

• 1 year ago

First, wait until you are the legal age in your state. Then, go to the nearest store that sells them and ask for them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.