tips on not getting carded for cigs?

• 1 year ago

You're never gonna not get carded for buying cigarettes it's part of the cashiers job and they aren't gonna get a citation for selling that to a minor just so you can look cool. If you need to avoid being carded then you're too young to be smoking.

• 1 year ago

Don't try to buy any. Don't smoke. Not good for you, Mik'.

• 1 year ago

just quit smoking ...you should also check a doctor, ppl. who did succeed in quitting smoking, listen to their stories ....be strong your health is the most valuable thing you have

1 year ago

Wear a gray wig and pillow under your shirt, walk with a cane and say "Hey Sonny" in a wizened voice works for me.

• Clive
    1 year ago

What about them? You're supposed to ask a question.

• blank
    1 year ago

There are none. They will card you no matter.

• 1 year ago

Why would somebody pay $6 for a cheap pack of cigarettes? I quit smoking 15 years ago when the cheap cigarettes were $1.89. I had been smoking for ten years and that was getting too expensive for me.

Any cashier who values his paycheck will card you. When I get carded for alcohol, I don't mind. However, it rarely happens as I am 41 and I buy it at the same three places (two of which one has to be 21 to enter). I could tell you what I did 24 years ago, but standards and laws have tightened since then.

• 1 year ago

Don't smoke.

1 year ago

Don’t buy cigs, you won’t be carded.

• 1 year ago

First, wait until you are the legal age in your state. Then, go to the nearest store that sells them and ask for them.