Peter asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 months ago

The world needs to be good, peace, love and vegan?

The world needs to be good, peace, love and vegan, not a evil and carnivorous world.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with you, the world needs to be good, peace, love and vegan.

• McSchmeezer
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

The world needs to eat my meat!! EAT MY MEAT, WORLD!! EAT MY MEAT!!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I would love to see a world where no animals ate meat. But if that ever happens it'll be years from now. Maybe animals will evolve from that one day.

• 9 months ago

You be vegan, I'll eat my chicken. I'd like to hear your opinion about veganism, as long as you hear out my opinions.

• 9 months ago

you are right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

The world needs to cook you, and eat you as burgers and steaks. But since youve been eating just plants, you prolly have ******* all over you, like South Park taught us, in that episode where the kids wanted to save the baby cows from becoming the veal they were intended for.

Source(s): South Park has the answers to all things! Seek the wisdom of Cartman's giant ass, or you will be as Timmeye!
  • 9 months ago

How do you plan on getting there? That's the real question.

• F
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

How is vegan linked to good, peace and love? I'm sure there are plenty of vegan criminals.

• 9 months ago

Everything Jesus said was truth.

Source(s): Meat eater.
    • McSchmeezer
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

You LIKE a god who makes 101 billion people (so far) only to burn virtually all, in unending torture, because he sucks that bad at creating, and LIKES to torment beings with endless agony.....misery on such a vast scale, when he could just blot out his mistakes Your God is a fictional MONSTER.

• John
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You just need to get over yourself, that's all.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Do you know how to ask a question, and not just a statement that Y/A put a question mark at the end of? (THAT was a question.) This is not? Yes, I'm making fun of you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.