Best way to factory reset my HDD on windows 10 without reinstalling windows onto it?

I purchases a SSD and waiting for it to arrive, and I plan on installing windows onto it. I currently have a HDD with windows on in, currently inside my computer. I have a lot of junk on the HDD so I would like to just erase everything on there, and put the important files on my new SSD including windows. What... show more I purchases a SSD and waiting for it to arrive, and I plan on installing windows onto it. I currently have a HDD with windows on in, currently inside my computer. I have a lot of junk on the HDD so I would like to just erase everything on there, and put the important files on my new SSD including windows. What would be the best way to factory reset the current HDD without reinstalling windows 10 onto that, so that I can install it onto the new SSD? I was thinking of just doing the factory reset that reinstall windows, then using a program that will move windows and everything onto the new SSD.