Can someone help me in my life choices?

So I'm currently enrolled in my first semester of technical college in Myrtle Beach, SC. I soley want to be a Fashion Designer. The thing is-how are any of my classes helping me to get to that point? I'm enrolled in English, freshman seminar, algebra, and biology, supposed to get my business administration... show more So I'm currently enrolled in my first semester of technical college in Myrtle Beach, SC. I soley want to be a Fashion Designer. The thing is-how are any of my classes helping me to get to that point? I'm enrolled in English, freshman seminar, algebra, and biology, supposed to get my business administration degree. The reason I enrolled was because everyone looked down on me for just only having my high school degree and not trying to pursue a higher education. I'm weening of dropping out or just toughing this out and doing it? I'm 18 and wanting to learn pattern making, drawing, sewing ( I already have skills in all of this, I just need courses or something to actually give me a direction on how to actually make something.) what could I look into? should I drop and start learning from the scratch up? P.S. also I really don't know if I'm going to be able to stay at home once I drop out if I do. My parents are conservative christians and don't agree with my lifestyle or my profession. And they told me the only reason I'm still allowed to stay at home is if I'm in college. I really just need life advice at this point :(
Update: Some of you are asking why not attend a fashion college? I honestly do not have the money for that kind of thing and even if I did go to a fashion college im going to be put in basic common core classes first.