Should I go to school?

I’ve missed many days of school in the past week and I’ve been warned not to miss school anymore by my teacher. It was fine with me. Today, I woke up after falling asleep early the day before, then I realize I have a test that is FORTY PERCENT of my final grade. I don’t know if I should go and fail the test or... show more I’ve missed many days of school in the past week and I’ve been warned not to miss school anymore by my teacher. It was fine with me.

Today, I woke up after falling asleep early the day before, then I realize I have a test that is FORTY PERCENT of my final grade.

I don’t know if I should go and fail the test or miss school one last time, even if I was warned.

I’m a straight A student and I really care about my grades. I’m scared that my grades will be decreased because of me missing school, but this test is almost half of my final grade and I didn’t learn at all.