RICK
Lv 7
RICK asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 months ago

True or False, Jets will regret signing LaVeon Bell? I say True as he will be a locker room cancer?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, yes they will, they were his only choice, funny how that worked out. He'll play well and behave the first year, hopefully. Looking for some way to get another deal. Jets won't be winning a lot next year either, I wonder how that will play out with him mentality. Not only did he not have any other options, he didn't get the money he wanted, he also didn't really want to go to the jets. If he did, he would have signed before they gave him the deadline to.

• 9 months ago

i Say true as well

• 9 months ago

True

• 9 months ago

Well, they got him cheap(ish). Steelers offered him more money than he took to go to the Jets. I guess the other question is, will Bell regret signing with the Jets? Even if he plays his best he will likely be the second best running back in NY behind Barkley.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Steelers offered more but Jets offered more guaranteed money

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

False

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I think Bell will regret signing with the Jets, he could have stayed with the Steelers for more money per year.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Jets offered more guaranteed money which due to injury possibility is the most important to many players

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

FALSE

• Bob
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

True, but not this upcoming season.

• Alice
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

This Matt Forte all over again.

• Alice
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Superbowl winning RB Sonny Michel who had 1200 more yards than Bell (and one more SB).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.