What could be causing my 2015 Chevy Cruze 1LT to do this?

I have a 2015 Chevy Cruze LT. Bought it brand new as my first car. When I stop at a stop light it's as if it's stalling but it is an automatic transmission. The car doesn't shut off or anything but it shakes back forth noticeably. I don't know if this is a serious issue or not and I haven't... show more I have a 2015 Chevy Cruze LT. Bought it brand new as my first car. When I stop
at a stop light it's as if it's stalling but it is an automatic transmission. The car
doesn't shut off or anything but it shakes back forth noticeably. I don't know if
this is a serious issue or not and I haven't seen any recalls for the car yet but I
don't want to pay the fee for the dealership to look at it if it's not necessary.
Update: I've tried different levels of octane for the gas and I do change the oil regularly. So I am really lost at this point and time.