Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 months ago

Where can you buy mining explosives?

I need something that'll collapse a cave system. I don't want to go through the ATF I want sometjing I can get within the week. Something that'll light with a fuse.

Best Answer

Hire a explosives company and be safe and legal.

• Lv 5

You can be legal with a permit from local Fire Marshal. Be safe by listening to the company selling the 'powder's Advice and Following the safety rules.

• james

In the mountains at the small independent mines there. not the big company owned mines. Mostly gold mines are best to look at first. Along the coast at fishing villages it can be found. Make contact with the Muslim rebels they often are willing to sell some. Chines Casinos. Talk to the right person. He will explain to you how much money to loose & in a few weeks you will get instructions on were to find it at. Also some logging oporations will have some. Depends on what type & what you wish it for as to were to look & what to buy. Just dynamite mines logging & fishing areas. Good plastic the rebels or the Chines are best to buy from.

• Rick

I'm pretty sure the good folks at ACME can fix you right up beep beep.

If you have to ask, YOU can't legally buy explosives.

• Anon

Anyone over 18 can with permit or license.

Well that is illegal to start with so the last thing you need is Explosives!

All you need is a license.

use sodium and water

i wouldnt get it, you could get a long jail sentence for using one

• Anon

How Come a miner I know Doesnt? You can collapse sinkholes, trigger avalanches, rockslides to protect yourself, family, property, and livestock Legally. So can you collapse a cave on your property.

There's like 3 ways you can do this, none of which is legal, so I can't help you. But seriously, this is 2019. There's a whole huge big-a internet out there. Surely you can find something on google or bing. Use a TOR browser, hide from NSA and ATF.

BTW - I love the category: Outdoor recreation

Dollar General