Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Is flying an airplane more complicated than healthcare?

• jehen
    Best Answer

No. But physics and engineering dictate the design and controls of an airplane. Politics and money (as opposed to needs and efficiencies) design the healthcare delivery system in the US. Making it astonishingly more complicated and far less effective than just about every first world country in the planet.

No. But for those pilots that have totally relied on the computerized systems to fly their planes, thereby losing their own skills and know-how, this may well be the case. Recall also that the software that flies airplanes is written by PEOPLE and PEOPLE make mistakes.

Try flying one and landing it then let us know. We will be shocked if you can even get it in the air.

The plane will land though. Whether you walk out alive is the real question.

fly it to see whats in it,....oops

• JetDoc

FLYING an airplane is easy. LANDING it is hard.

I flew a four-engine turboprop once. A piece of cake. Don't ask me to land.

No. I just renewed my HealthCare Plan thru the ACA Market place web site last November. I also get no subsidy stuff based on my Income. No questions about Doctors, medical history, etc.... just picked the Plan I wanted for me/wife/family. Thanks.

• Jim2

evidently not. A lot of people can fly an airplane. Apparently nobody, at least in the USA, can do healthcare quite right. I think Obama came closer than anyone.

I know a doctor who's also a licensed pilot..... he said that, compared to med school, flight school was a breeze...

I've heard from actual pilots that flying an airplane is easier than driving a car.

They all say landing is the only difficult part.

Lolz