My chameleon has a discoloration?

So I have a pied veiled chameleon and I got her about 6 months ago as a baby. Of course as she gets older her colors are changing, but she seems to have developed a white spot on her leg surrounded by a purple base. (Imagine a purple bruise with a white spot in the middle) I figured it may be a bruise but it hasn t... show more So I have a pied veiled chameleon and I got her about 6 months ago as a baby. Of course as she gets older her colors are changing, but she seems to have developed a white spot on her leg surrounded by a purple base. (Imagine a purple bruise with a white spot in the middle) I figured it may be a bruise but it hasn t gone away. She also has a very very small one of those on her foot as well. Idk if it really is just a bruise or maybe shes not getting enough calcium or something else? Shes a healthy size and a good eater. I feed her medium sized crickets twice daily.

What do you think? I try my best to give her a nice healthy environment with plenty to climb on and a screened cage, she also has an automatic watering system.
2 answers 2