Girligurl asked in HealthDental · 9 months ago

Can you answer this?

I have had bleeding gums for the past four days. I rinsed with warm salt water and right after I did it bleed again. What's going on?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Go see a dentist. It sounds like scurvy or lack of vita,min C, and some other minerals too. Also could even be tooth trauma for all i know. Go see a dentist. If been awhile they will take full mouth x rays, clean your teeth and give you the results. You may even walk out of the office w/ a free toothbrush to brush and prevent future weak gums w/ bleeding. or you may need emergency dental treatment for mouth trauma so hurry and see a dentist.

• Dave F
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Gingivitis certainly, and/or Periodontitis depending on what the bone under the gums is like. Rinsing with war, salt water is a wonderful home remedy for some booboos in the oral cavity, but it is no remedy for professional hygiene cleanings, regular brushing and daily flossing!

• 9 months ago

Go see ur dentist

• y
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You need a dentist, now. Gum disease has set in, you need a professional cleaning and after, better oral hygiene. Or, you'll have a mouth full of nastiness and hurt, as well as no teeth and possible infection getting into the jaw.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zeno
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Brush and floss twice a day and rinse with

Water and a little hydrogen peroxide to stop

The bleeding and kill any Bactria or other

Things. Good luck

• Carson
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

A guess? You need your teeth cleaned.

Badly.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No idea. I suggest going to a dentist and getting them to have a proper look. They'll know exactly what to do and how to treat it

• 9 months ago

Get a water pic and of course see a dentist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.