Is this normal treatment?

So I'm the oldest sibling in my family. There's only two of us, my sister and I, we're 18 and 22. Since I was young I've always felt like my parents treated me worse than her. Over the years she has done many. things to me, including ruining my belongings, taking my belongings and stealing money... show more So I'm the oldest sibling in my family. There's only two of us, my sister and I, we're 18 and 22.

Since I was young I've always felt like my parents treated me worse than her. Over the years she has done many. things to me, including ruining my belongings, taking my belongings and stealing money from me (the last time she did this was just last year). Every time I'd complain I'd get shut down and have things said to me like 'she's young' or 'its because she doesn't have money.'

When I for once retaliated and hid a necklace of hers I got called 'bad hearted', even though she got it back. I never got my stolen things back.

Since I got my licence at 15, my parents have never thought of getting a car for me. When my sister got her licence, within a few months she had a new car. There are 4 cars at my house; 1 for mum, 1 for dad, 1 for sister and an extra one for 'weekends'. Two days a week I need to go for appointments, instead of a parent using the weekend car I'm made to walk 1 hour 20 minutes there and back.

I've had money taken from me by my mum so she could. buy things 'for the whole house', even though that money was for me to use for my schooling. My mum never dares to ask my sister for anything monetary.
Update: Last year my sister 'needed' over $1000 to go on holiday with her friend. My parents easily lent this to her. I wanted to do summer school to finish my. degree quicker, I needed an extra $1,500. I said I'd pay it off weekly and within 2 months. I was told they didn't have enough money. So I missed... show more Last year my sister 'needed' over $1000 to go on holiday with her friend. My parents easily lent this to her. I wanted to do summer school to finish my. degree quicker, I needed an extra $1,500. I said I'd pay it off weekly and within 2 months. I was told they didn't have enough money. So I missed out on summer school.
Update 2: I've always felt like a black sheep and so depressed here. When I try to leave I'm told I'll never 'make it on my own'.

What do I do? Is their behaviour to normal? Do I deserve it because I'm the oldest?
Update 3: **Sorry for the bad writing, I'm so upset and I was writing in a hurry.*