Ebay seller asking me to send paypal address for refund is this right?

I bought something on ebay that was described as like new condition but after buying he sent a message saying it has some damage and if i still want it I said no and he said ok give me your paypal address and he messaged me about 5 times asking for it while im at work but i messaged him saying just go to your... show more I bought something on ebay that was described as like new condition but after buying he sent a message saying it has some damage and if i still want it I said no and he said ok give me your paypal address and he messaged me about 5 times asking for it while im at work but i messaged him saying just go to your paypal and refund the transaction from there i know this is what you do because ive done it myself but without messaging again he has marked the item as sent even though i told him clearly i want a refund what do i do?