How do I get my friend to realize he’s not good for her?

I’ve tried to have talks with my roommate/best friend on several occasions that the guy she’s dating is bad news. He’s been living in her home for free for over a month now, he kicks her when she’s down. For example, he didn’t get her anything on Valentine’s Day so she felt kind of sad about that and he got upset... show more I’ve tried to have talks with my roommate/best friend on several occasions that the guy she’s dating is bad news. He’s been living in her home for free for over a month now, he kicks her when she’s down. For example, he didn’t get her anything on Valentine’s Day so she felt kind of sad about that and he got upset and left to his parents home. He makes arguments public, is never to blame for anything neither does he feel sorry or ever apologize and blames his abuse on “him needing help for mental Illness.” He then parades around like it’s his home. She’s constantly down since she’s been with him and I don’t want her to end up doing something nuts or even tragic. What are some ways I can get through to her?
2 answers 2