Melissa asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

What is the best way that I can follow to get rid of all my extra weight in shortest time.?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Eat spicy food. Chili peppers contain capsaicin, a spicy compound that can boost metabolism and lower your appetite slightly.

• 1 year ago

Salt causes bloating and butter is high in calories, so taste pasta, soups, meat, and stews with fresh herbs, garlic, and onions instead.

• 1 year ago

Find the perfect teeny weeny polka dot bikini attempt on 16 suits one every 3 minutes.

• 1 year ago

Instead of snacking while watching TV, find something else to keep your hands busy, such as an adult coloring book.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

For salty sweet cravings, bake a batch of these roasted honey cinnamon chickpeas.

• 1 year ago

Put your cutlery to the task. Place your cutlery down between bites, savour the taste. As you savour the taste and take your own sweet time to finish your meals, you avoid eating into many calories in the process.

• Ian
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

You can't lose body weight quickly.

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

nutrition [ westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/MainBrochure.pdf ] simply copy/paste into browser and go, ......nutrition is the 1st needed but the last thought of by many people........

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I joined Weight Watchers

• Chris
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Diet and exercise

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.