Eric asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Will Elizabeth Warren of MA, Bernie Sanders of VT, Andrew Cuomo of NY, or Michelle Obama IL run 2020?

Or Hillary Clinton again?

Will any of them win against Trump?

• Dixie
    Favorite Answer

Trump/Pence 2020

Let's look logically at the scenario posed here:

Hillary v. Michelle O v. Elizabeth Warren.

Hillary simply is political toast---even the most LIBERAL wealthy financiers are NOT putting their money on someone who will again FLOP out and lose the 2020 POTUS election, so she's out.

Michelle O v. Elizabeth Warren:

Michelle Obama may be flattered of the suggestion posed that she make a POTUS candidacy run---but she's savvy enough to realize that America won't support another frivolous election of a person to POTUS.

IF however, a Democrat was to become POTUS in 2020, then I'd look for Michelle to be granted some POTUS Cabinet position---something to further confirm she's not cut out for high level politics, anymore than Barrack was.

Elizabeth Warren: She's NOT exactly a comfy candidate for POTUS, given her whacked flip-flopping over her alleged "native American" heritage issue, shows me she can't handle political heckling and the pressures that brings; what then can assure me she can handle the hot flashpoint moments of being U.S. President?

Andrew Cuomo vs. Bernie Sanders: Between these two guys, I'm thinking the DNC would consider Cuomo. But do remember, Sanders resigned from Democrat party; Bernie is a registered INDEPENDENT Party member.

I understand the desperate LIBERAL Democrat strategy is to put up a "Girl Power" POTUS candidate--but they got burned to put all their egg$ in one basket with Hillary; they'd be wise to AVOID putting up and fronting the frivolous female POTUS candidate.

Trump pence

• Jeff

Warren and sanders are running already, Obama won't run because she could never get the nomination, the same is true of Cuomo, the country rejected his idiot father and the son is an even bigger idiot.

watch the news

As I've said before if the Democratic party were to wise up they would choose Maxine Waters for president and Warren for VP. Don't you think they would have a slam-dunk win?

If this is indicative of your level of awareness, Please don't vote.

Warren and Sanders are running. I have no goddamned clue whether Cuomo will toss his hat into the ring. And Mrs. Obama has had enough of c0nturds' retardedness and their media's filth.

Funny that you didn't mention Biden, troll...

Edit: LMAO!! Nine and fat little Stevie are unable to remove Dump's tiny little toadstool from their mouths and 'minds'....

LMMFAO

Who cares ? Trump will crush anyone of them.

• Steve

I hope they all run. The Democrat party is a real clusterfuck, and none of them can beat Trump.