Help my mother is going to force me into nursing home when she becomes full gardian?

I'm 27 years old my mom is and I r going to court because she is trying to become my full gardian she says she's doing this cause the last place I got kicked out cause my place was a mess and I was smoking in thereI rented a small room in a boarding house and the one b4 that cause I was drunk he thought I... show more I'm 27 years old my mom is and I r going to court because she is trying to become my full gardian she says she's doing this cause the last place I got kicked out cause my place was a mess and I was smoking in thereI rented a small room in a boarding house and the one b4 that cause I was drunk he thought I was on other drugs to I wasn't she's also going to say I'm a threat to sociaty cause I have a felony for going through ppls cars but that was b4 I was diagnosed with schizophrenia I do fine when I take meds she says she's not sure if she will take me to nursing home but y else would she do this? I can't believe this is legally a consideration for me I might not even marry cause I have to have her consent do I have any chance at winning this