Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 months ago

Why are men so feminine nowadays?

Nowadays you see men walking around in tight pants, colorful clothing, walking around taking "selfies", they are scared of everything, they are sensitive, they whine, they have feminine hand gestures, I even see men painting their nails. I live in Los Angeles, California and I see a lot of men walking around acting all feminine, most men actually. And it is very annoying. I don't remember seeing men like this back then, back then men were actually men. Why are they so feminine nowadays?

Because estrogen levels in these men are increasing while testosterone is decreasing.

Masculinity is under attack from feminism.

Because if they aren't then a swarm of harpies will do everything in their power to get them arrested or sued out the wazoo. It's compliance and submissiveness through fear of the force of the state coming down on you.

• I've been thinking this recently as well. Not that I care but a lot of men around my age in their early 20s seem to have a camp voice when talking. Whilst I have a deep masculine voice. I'm just curious as to why. Oh well.

I mean if that's who I get are thrm all the power to them. But still it makes me wonder.

• cool

Boys see that girls are given praise and attention, so they mimic women in order to receive the same benefits. sad really

• Debbie

Why do u care so much

You like them don't you? It's okay, admit it.

• Bill

A lot of that has to do with declining testosterone levels and a culture that encourages girly behavior in men. Part of the reason this is worse in big liberal cities is because the testosterone levels of men in the area is lower due to more estrogen in the environment and water supply, and the culture that encourages that behavior is stronger.

Back then , you were pressured to be a man . There was a completley unoptional army work as soon as you turn 16 you are going to take army classes and believe me they are the most tiring thing ever and they are harsh every boy becomes a man after these classes (they are taken over 2 years ) and plus when in 90's and 80's and back , if they said they were other than what they are created to as , as a man should be a man and a women should be a women , if they came out as something else they'll get killed by the families

• Bill

What? When were people killed for not being man enough?

Because they're not hiding who they actually are to make people like you happy