Would this black dress looks good if I added multicolor/rainbow knee high socks?

If I wear this to comicon or something related how would it look with multi color knee high socks? And sparkle gold or silver flat shoes?

Favorite Answer

I feel like that, in my opinion, it’s be a super cute combination as for shoes I’d go with silver flats or some sort of silver-colored sneaker type shoe

I go to cons, fan expos and Anime festivals and I totally get where you are going with this dress. I love the idea of sparkley shoes and be sure you have some type of bow or ribbon on the shoes. And whatever you do, don't forget your cat ears. That dress screams out for cat ears! or dog ears or whatever animal ears you like best.

I mean what kind of look are you going for? I feel like the rainbow kneehigh socks would just ruin the outfit, maybe if they were white it would look better..?

Comical. The dress is enough. Go barefoot.