I am bullied about my long nails and it is getting to my head. What can I do?

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Understand that the bullying happening is NOT your fault. Nobody ever deserves or asks to be bullied, and nobody brings it on themselves for being different, because no two people in the world are the same. Also know that you're not alone, as it's a very common problem for people to be bullied, and it can happen to anyone. In fact, proof of this is that there are lots of celebrities who have been bullied such as Winona Ryder, Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Demi Lovato and Ed Sheeran.

Try to ignore it if you can, and talk to a member of staff in school, and they should help you out. If that doesn't work, try speaking to them again, or talking to different staff. It may also help if you record all incidents including the date and time, those responsible, and what happened. If this doesn't work, speak to the headteacher. It's part of their job to ensure that bullying is stopped and that everyone feels comfortable coming to school.

If you are happy with having long nails, then it's not a problem, and they have no right to comment.

Hope this helps

Source(s): Personal experience.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 12 months ago

What you can do is ignore the bully.

• 12 months ago

Don't listen. Who cares what others think. Pick new friends.

• 12 months ago

Try and ignore them if you really like them, but if it truly bothers you, then maybe think about cutting them.

• ...Show all comments
    • Riponmatabbor12 months agoReport

I'm going to try for the help my friend who will have a great time in the morning do you help billing address for you guys to come in the afternoon so for now thanks for the update and the hasikanna36@gmail.com for you help billing address for you help and support billing address is correct but the

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

you shape and paint those nails and let them grow

• 12 months ago

Cut them

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Take a dump on your nails, make sure it smells real bad, then show themz, and then say or I can have them be the way they were.

• 12 months ago

Is it something u want? No one lives your life but you. Who cares what people think. But if they are too long it might not be good or healthy.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

don't wear them

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

u can use those long nails on my head anytime

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Just cut them it's not that hard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.