Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Ā· 9 months ago

Christians, can you name 2 R&S atheists that you really, truly admire? Atheists, can you name 2 R&S Christians that you really truly admire?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Christians, can you name 2 R&S atheists that you really, truly admire? Atheists, can you name 2 R&S Christians that you really truly admire? Bender is awesome!!

• Sean
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I actually can't "name" 2 R&S atheists that I really, truly admire. That doesn't mean I don't admire any atheists or their viewpoints on here. It just means I can't remember their names or that I can't recall which ones were being rude/trolly and which ones weren't.

I have heard wonderfully concise points from many atheists and I'll even give them a thumbs up if they aren't being nasty to people. On the flip side, I will wholeheartedly downvote a Christian who is speaking with a vile tongue or acting contrary to what the bible says to do. I just wish that whether they are Christian or atheist, we all would be a bit more civil on here and focused on asking questions that don't inflate our ego, but rather are what we want to have a better understanding of from someone who believes differently than us.

Main note: I know that I've heard Jae post some wonderful points, if restraining being mean to people, I think she has a wonderful ideal on some things. I think perhaps some people just alight harsher responses from her than others. I do wish though that even in those moments we could all be more civil when someone pushes our buttons.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If a believer in Jesus is getting admiration from an unbeliever, then they are not telling the truths of the Bible. Jesus said that the one living for truth will be hated by the world, not admired.

Source(s): Bible
    • Chaillot
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

That's nonsense. I doubt Jesus preached. That you should be so awful. That people hate you. You're taking a persecution complex. Too far.

• yodi
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

There is no admiration for God Delusionists, only pity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Norman
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

No, I really can't.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I don't name names.

• 9 months ago

That bender guy is pretty awesome!

• bender_xr217
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

@yesmar: Robits have no bones, ergo... no bones, no conceit.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I am a Christian.

I admire the atheists rd68 and Pyriform.

Both are very decent atheists and respectful of the religious beliefs of theists even though they are atheists themselves.

They seem to understand that religious institutions may have so many flaws but overall religion has a positive impact on the society.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I admire yesmar and john pike.

šŸ‘‹ yesmar!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I don't know anyone here enough to admire them. There are some christians I respect for the way they express their opinions. Then there are others whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.