Will dealers factor in a lift kit and additional features when assessing the trade in value of my 2017 F-250?

I bought a brand new 2017 F250 with a Rocky Ridge Altitude package that the dealership had installed before they sold it to me. I wanted to downgrade since I am starting a family and need a more practical truck or SUV. I am going back to the same dealership that sold me this truck. Would they add in the package... show more I bought a brand new 2017 F250 with a Rocky Ridge Altitude package that the dealership had installed before they sold it to me.

I wanted to downgrade since I am starting a family and need a more practical truck or SUV. I am going back to the same dealership that sold me this truck. Would they add in the package they themselves had installed or will they go based off of KBB which doesn't factor the package in.

If they do factor it in, what would a good guess be for the added value if the package was $12,000?

Additional info is that it has 12,000 miles and is in great condition. 6 inch lift, upgraded suspension, powder coated black rims, AT 36 Tires, and fender flares.

Thanks!