Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 months ago

Would you do what’s ethical or what’s popular?

I worked with this woman about 10 years ago, and a few days ago I thought about her and I googled her name. I wanted to see how she looked, and maybe ask her out, but I was shocked at what I found. I discovered a resume where she grossly misrepresented her entire time when she worked with me, and even lied about being in a higher position. She also lied about having a bachelors degree in business administration, but the school she claimed to have attended does not offer a degree in business at all. She also lied about having an MBA from a school where my sister works, and I was able to find out that she never attended the institution. My concern is that she is unqualified for her current job as a result of not having the necessary education. Also, how ethical is she to lie to such a magnitude. Today I plan to expose her anonymously, it’s been 10 years since we spoke so she would never know it was me. I am doing this because it’s the right thing to do.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I wouldn't have been googling former coworkers for booty calls in the first place.

• 9 months ago

i dont think anyone should lie like that and i dont blanne you for exposing her

• do it.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If she is using your name, the right thing to do would be to contact her and tell her to stop. Anything past that is just because you want to get involved and is not moral but a personal thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • marty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

This isn't believable at all. Even if it were true it would be none of your business.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.